Betty and I did get a chance to play with our underwater cameras in the pool and found that its hard enough to focus on a stationary target in a calm swimming pool no less trying to capture a fast moving fish! After a few minutes playing with the camera I was prompted to read the manual again to refresh my memory about its different features. Hopefully I'll be ready once we hit the reefs in Bahamas. We have ruled out doing any diving around here as there is a great infestation of jelly fish in the water on the reefs here, including more Portuguese Man o Wars. We saw several on them on our glass bottom boat ride.
We finally got an email tonight that our new propeller was in and out of the PYI plant in Seattle and is on its way here. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow. We will believe it when we see it!
~~~_/)~~~M&D
Well too much time playing on Connie's iPad and no successful pool pictures, so I decided to try playing with the picture Kathy took of us back in November. ...no I didn't spring for Sketchbook Pro yet, just used Print Shop.
No comments:
Post a Comment