Dan insists that the beach at Rock Sound was just a pretty and also just as pink, but we certainly enjoyed seeing this one. The lower right shows the remains of a Club Med resort that was destroyed by a hurricane, not much remains, but the beach was lovely.
We were also told to watch for all the beautiful flowers that adorn the well kept houses of Governour's Harbour, so I made a small study of them. I can only identify to the bottom two --- the ever present bouganvillea and oleander. The old governor's mansion is going through renovations and looked like it would be elegant when completed. It is situated on the highest point, so the governor could watch both the harbor and out to sea (watching for pirates!)
We are now through the Current Cut anchored off the beach on the west side of the north end of Eleuthera and have spotty but free internet. I won't test it anymore and just post! ~~~_/)~~~M&D
No comments:
Post a Comment