We are sitting here in our slip at Lippincott Marina, Grasonville, MD loaded and ready to go. We've spent the last couple of weeks preparing, which included retro-fitting an enclosure for our cockpit generously donated by Andiamo's crew, John and Betty McElderry. Dan built an ingenious framework system to make it work for our boat and I've been doing a bit of sewing to do the rest of the fitting. It looks GREAT and we aren't worried about the forecast that predicts a big cold front arriving tomorrow...just as we head off.
This is what the enclosure looks like from the outside.
This is the view from the inside, facing aft.
As I headed off this evening for one last trip for....what....but of course, last minute PROVISIONING! I took this shot out the car window. Fall sunsets are the greatest....even if they seem to show the edge of the cold front headed our way.
Tomorrow we head SOUTH. ~~~_/)~~~M&D
No comments:
Post a Comment