Where Are They Now?

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Underway?!?! Hopefully

I wanted to wait until I had a picture to post, but sadly we've had nothing but rain since we got back to Brunelle and River Dunes.  We rented a car and drove back on Friday, June 3 with every intention to get underway by Sunday, but Colin happened and the rain took over.

Back home we dealt with Dan's back surgery on May 11th.  The doc fused one spot and decompressed three others, covering the whole lumbar section up to the thoracic. Needless to say, he was pretty uncomfortable for the first two weeks, but always making progress.  The right foot still doesn't have much feeling, but he is walking a lot and doing well.

It's 10am and the rain is almost stopped, so we plan to shove off, but will be leaving the end of wifi for a while and cell service is notoriously BAD,  I'll post again when I'm able.
See, he's actually smiling (4 hours after surgery)

No comments: