After lunch I did a little sewing for another sailor here at the marina and then joined Dan at the pool for a swim and relaxed with a book for a while. When we returned from the pool, we Skyped with Katherine and Zoe and Kinsey, and got to watch Zoe pull out a loose tooth! I got a hankering for a Dark n Stormy, so I worked on making some ginger beer syrup with moderate success I think. Which means I had to send Dan to Walgreens for some dark rum. Yes, Walgreens has liquor here in Florida! Dinner on the veranda - this time supplied by Pekabu III, chicken fajitas with all the fixings. ~~~_/)~~~M&D
Betty and Dan swapped pictures yesterday.
The trip out of Port Largo Canal gave us a different view of some of the amenities along the way. Lower left shows "crash corner" . We also saw the manatee on our way out.
The Key Largo Princess took us out to the Molasses Reef, marked by this tower. The water began to show color changes as we approached the reef. The view through the glass bottom was very clear.
These guys are just looking for a handout.
No comments:
Post a Comment