Where Are They Now?

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Work day

The three and half hours between 8 (when the mechanic was due) and 11:30 when he finally showed was VERY long.  I thought Dan would combust.  Tim, the mechanic, showed up at 11:30 checked out what he was going to do and broke for lunch!

After lunch he returned and just as he was taking the head off, the service manager arrived and delivered our parts!  Dan and Tim worked all afternoon and had the head with it's new gasket back on before 5.  Tim headed home and Dan proceeded to put the rest of the engine back together. We are hoping Tim will check back first thing tomorrow and give it his seal of approval so we can head north.

I'd say a picture is worth a thousand words, plus I really couldn't describe all they did.
Manana! ~~~_/)~~~M&D

No comments: